Chronicle Books If You Come to EarthRegular price $18.99
A New York Times Best Children's Book of 2020
A Publisher’s Weekly Best Book of 2020
A Time Magazine Best YA and Children’s Book of 2020
A Smithsonian Magazine Best Children's Book of 2020
A Booklist Editor's Choice for 2020: Books for Youth
A Wall Street Journal Best Book of 2020
From two-time Caldecott Winner author-illustrator Sophie Blackall!
If You Come to Earth is a glorious guide to our home planet, and a call for us to take care of both Earth and each other.
This stunning book is inspired by the thousands of children Sophie Blackall has met during her travels around the world in support of UNICEF and Save the Children.
- An engaging storybook about a single curious and imaginative child
- Simultaneously funny and touching
- Carries a clear message about the need to care for the earth and each other
We live in all kinds of places.
In all kinds of homes.
In all kinds of families.
Each of us is different. But all of us are amazing.
And, together, we share one beautiful planet.
This masterful and moving picture book is a visually comprehensive guide to the earth, imbued with warmth and humor.
- Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
- Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
- A great pick for teachers looking for a crowd-pleasing picture book about the world for little students
- Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Travel Book by Lonely Planet Kids, Atlas of Adventures by Rachel Williams, and If You Lived Here: Houses of the World by Giles Laroche.
Age Range: 5 - 8 Years