Zoey Naturals SPF 50+ Sheer Finish Mineral Sunscreen, 3 oz
Introducing Zoey Naturals SPF# 50+, a vegan mineral sunscreen specially formulated to prioritize the safety of babies and toddlers. This advanced non-nano zinc sunscreen offers reliable and comprehensive broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays. Helps shield their delicate skin from sun damage. With its 80-minute water resistance, it ensures prolonged sun protection during water activities and outdoor adventures. The unscented formulation minimizes the risk of skin irritation, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types. Zoey Naturals SPF# 50+ provides a sheer finish, offering a lightweight and comfortable experience for your little ones. Moreover, this sunscreen is reef-safe, free from harmful ingredients that could harm coral reefs and marine ecosystems, making it an ideal choice for eco-conscious families. Choose Zoey Naturals SPF# 50+ to keep your babies and toddlers safe while enjoying the sun responsibly.
Size: 3 ozIngredients
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 24%
- Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyhydroxystearic acid, water, ethylhexyl olivate, squalane, isoamyl laurate, lauryl laurate, sorbitan olivate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, c13-15 alkane, disteardimonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, hydrogenated rapeseed oil, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, silica, propanediol, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, rosa canina fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, tocopherol, sodium phytate, caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate, glycerin, sodium chloride.
- Apply liberally and evenly15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating· immediately after towel drying· at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin
- aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.